Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"Who are you?" at first glance, can be a very intimidating question. However, after thinking for a few minutes I realized that contrary to cliché movies I am not a teenage girl "trying to find myself". I already know who I am, and I like that.

I am Kendall. I am very outgoing, confident, and friendly. I love socializing and think of myself as quite an extrovert. It is rare for me to be alone on a Friday or Saturday night.  My friends are practically sisters to me.  They have the same ridiculous humor as I do. At least once a day, we laugh so hard that tears stream down our faces. As silly as we can be, if I ever had a issue, they would help me in any way possible. We share everything with each other.

I am a athlete. Sports have always been, and will always be a huge part of my life. At times, I can get a little too competitive. I love competing, and I love winning even more. I spend the majority of my free time playing soccer. Soccer is what I am best at, and is what I love the most. I play all year round, on a team that travels up and down the East Coast playing in tournaments and showcases. I would not give it up for anything in the world.

I am a sister and a daughter. I love my mother, father, and older brother to death. My brother is honestly my best friend, and I wouldn't have it any other way. My mother and father are the best parents a girl could ask for. They are inseparable, and I hope to one day have a marriage like theirs. As crazy as the four of us are, we complement each other perfectly.

I am Kendall. I am an athlete. I am a sister. I am a daughter. I am a typical sixteen year old girl who is excited about life.


1 comment:

  1. Kendall, this is great. I love your confidence. You are right, the natural tendency is to provide an ambivalent answer - "I don't know who I am." Truthfully, this is probably what I would write. You, however, get right to it. You are confident, and you know who you are. What is even more impressive about this post is that you write flawlessly. Thank you for that. Finally, there is a logic to your post. You end your post by subtly recapping everything that you had previously written. Well done. I look forward to working with you this year.

    ReplyDelete