Wednesday, August 28, 2013

    "Who am I?" I have asked myself that probably ever since I moved to Milton from Dorchester in 2nd grade. When I was a kid, I was a little devil of a child who was always getting into trouble. And I loved all the attention. But suddenly, I was suddenly without the friends and surroundings that I had grown up with. No longer would I live alongside my family in a loud, but surprisingly cozy, little 2 story house near Boston, but a strangely quiet and eerie house in the suburbs.

    After the sudden change in my environment, my personality started to change. I became more quiet and reserved around others, and started to spend time alone rather than going out with friends. And I found that I rather liked my quiet seclusion. It allowed me to become more aware of my surroundings and enjoy the moments in life more. However, I'm I am usually open to new things and like to try things at least once.

   I have my strange little quirks. I enjoy working long into the night, with the sound of crickets chirping through my window. And I think I'm strange in the way that I really don't have a definite aim in life. I'm not really striving to make the most money I can, and become a really successful person; I'm more of an impulsive person. I just have a vague vision in my head; to be happy and enjoy life. Who knows, maybe I'll change, but as of now, I think life should be enjoyed in the moment. Life is short!

 

1 comment: