Wednesday, August 28, 2013

     The question that is "Who are you?" is such an easy task that can be daunting at the same time. Whenever I see a questionnaire to describe my hobbies and my personality, the question of "Who are you?" lurks in the back corner of my mind, waiting to be answered. I don't think I can answer this question to its fullest capability but I shall try.
     My name is Matthew Wong. I am sixteen years old and I have been living in the town of Milton for about 6 years now. My previous residency was in the city of Quincy where I spent all of my childhood. When my parents told me that we were moving, I couldn't bear to think of the idea of leaving the one place I called home. Despite my mixed emotions, we moved and by the time summer was over, I was entering a new town, new school and a new chapter in my life. Enough about moving, I like to play video games, browse the internet and watch T.V. Technology is important to me and I get interested whenever a new thing is going to be released in the tech industry. The Music program has played a big part in me gaining confidence. I joined Chorus in the 6th grade accidentally due to it being the only elective open when I entered middle school. I have been in Chorus ever since and because of an involuntary choice, I discovered new things about myself. I am also lazy and I admit it but now that my choices are going to have a bigger impact on my future, I most likely will have to change that lazy part of me.
     Those are just some of the things I realize about myself. Some people might see me differently but this is how I see myself. Will I change in the future or will I remain the same? I guess that is up to me to find out.
     

  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Matt. As a Quincy resident, I am sorry that you had to leave. However, Milton is a good town. I hope you like it here. Your post is good, but there are definitely some technical issues that we will have to work through. You have several run on sentences, which are probably the easiest to fix. Look at the last sentence of your penultimate paragraph? You jam together two sentences here without the proper punctuation.

    ReplyDelete