Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Honestly, the question "Who are you?" is one of my least favorite questions in the world. Really anything having to do with "getting to know you"' exercises have always been my least favorite parts of school, making the first few days of school very painful. I'm pretty shy and mostly keep quiet during class. 
My name is Julia and I'm sixteen. Although I am shy, I'm also loud and obnoxious when I'm with my friends. I spend way too much time talking about nerdy TV shows I watch. I guess I would call myself a nerd. 
Aside from nerdy TV shows, I love to listen to music. Good music, though. I can get pretty picky. I also love to read although I never seem to have enough time. The problem is that I'll read a great book that will basically consume my life, causing me to put off all other things I have to do, which can be a problem during the school year. 
I've been dancing since I was three years old. I often get asked if I will dance when I'm older and I always say no, as I only do it for fun and wouldn't want to ruin it by turning it into a job. In fact, as far as future plans go, I don't have any. It seems like more and more people are figuring it all out, which baffles me considering we're only sixteen. I'm just more focused on the fact that we still have half of high school to get through. It seems far away but I'm told it will go by quick. Part of me wants it to but I'm also really anxious about it ending. I just hope it will be a great next two years. 





1 comment:

  1. Julia, this post is too short. The assignment called for 300-400 words. This does not meet that requirement.

    ReplyDelete