Wednesday, August 28, 2013

                  "Who am I?" is one of the most deceiving questions someone could ask themselves. Why? Because with a quick glance to the question, the majority of readers respond with a typical answer such as, "I am Caitlin Smith. I am sixteen years old." However, you must take a minute to consider the following: Are we a name and a number? No. That is WHAT we are not WHO we are. Discovering who we are requires an analysis of ourselves. We must dig deep within and answer the question with brutal honestly. It is essential to share our personality and our qualities because without those you are nothing but a soulless body. With that said, here goes: I am awkward, ambitious, argumentative, cautious, friendly, honest, sensitive, reliable, determined, competitive, emotional, tidy, indecisive, respectful, cooperative, caring, independent, humble, ambitious, gullible and much more. This is who I am. These are the qualities I am composed of.

                However, simply put, I am a sixteen year old girl who loves sports, shopping, and watching movies. I believe I am the stereotypical teenage girl. I don't mind getting my nails done every once in a while and a trip to the mall never hurt anyone. What seems to most consume my life is my love for sports. Playing lacrosse is when I am happiest. I play on a club team called Mass Elite. We travel throughout New England and play in competitive tournaments. Although I am not the best on the team, I love playing with others who are much better than me. Actually, I prefer that. I like to be challenged in athletics and also in school. I confront each challenge, each battle, with a energy and excitement.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, got it, thanks. In the future, use the "draft" function if you are still working. Future assignments will have deadlines with a specific time of day, so we should not have any confusion.

    ReplyDelete